One of our key strengths lies in our ability to look at a prospective property and assess the potential for enhancing its value through a variety of strategically planned approaches.
Our diverse areas of expertise include:
- Site Selection and Project Design Conceptualization
- Land Use Evaluation and Master-Planning
- LEED Accredited Environmental and Sustainable Site studies and Research
- Tenant test Fits and Concept Coordination Presentations
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Site Planning Analysis
- Initial Development Process for New Ventures and Value-added projects
- Build-to-Suit Capabilities for Office, Retail, Restaurant, Mixed-use Commercial, Multiple /Single Family Residential and Commercial Interiors
- Coordination of Project Consultants including Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Purchasers and other trade service vendors and suppliers.
- Project Management / Construction Management and Administration
- Coordination and scheduling of all project processes; including transition and turn-key move-in.